Just certain aspects of it are “natural”, such as:
1. Body Foods-Our skin is believed to contain a large amount of water and essential oils that are continuously replenished throughout our day. Water moves from our cells to our blood in pretty much two ways: expel and absorb.
2. Expelled dirty cells are replaced by cells growing in the holes left by the eliminated cells.
3. Fat deposits are moved to the skins epidermis to add needed moisture to the cells.
4. Yneophyllin (found in bee pollen and human placenta) is a natural emollient found in honey and us. It soothes the skin and may temporarily improve some skin conditions such as irritated or inflamed skin, eczema, and psoriasis.
5. Atinum-based dyes are popular in lipsticks and mascara, but have been recently linked to proliferation of cancer cells.
6. Not all “all natural” substances are completely natural. Many cosmetics and personal care products contain ingredients that are derived from animals, plants, or minerals. Look at the labels carefully to ensure that nothing sounds fishy about your old mascara or lipstick.
7. Recyclable containers hold more bacteria.
8. Plastic caps and UV containers (i.e. sunasks) should be used with caution on infants and children.
9 .Natural moisturizers sustain the life of the cells.
10. The functions of some foods and oils are not well studied or not well understood. We do not know much about how these foods and oils affect our health and disease.
11. Natural is not always better. There are many illnesses that could be classified as natural, but the collection of contorts and toxins may be. People who go though a long list of items to choose from only to find themselves with an altered state when the list is completed. The quest for youth and beauty often ends with a wrong choice.
12. The effects of some medications are Classified.
13. More is not always better. Sometimes the best thing a person can do is not take into account the package. It is the how that thing is made that can determine whether it is right or wrong. Just because it says it can be purchased over the counter does not mean it will not harm one’s health or be a waste of money.
14. The concept of denoting natural and non-natural substances is not always easy to visualize. Many substances in our world are produced in quantity and thus,ody Equipment used in a factory cannot be called natural. Likewise, petroleum, carbon-based detergents and PAHAs and parabens cannot be separated in our own home as some manufacturers and advertisers suggest.
15. Many products advertise their “natural extracts”, but these so called natural extracts might just contain a synthetic variation of a substance like Ananas. olives, grape seed, rosemary, liquid lavender, tree fungus and licorice extracts are all good examples.
16. Organic farming of plants and animals promotes the preservation of genetic lines, while the use of pesticides and other chemical fertilizers destroys these lines and depletes the plant to death.
17. Just because a product is labeled “all natural”, it does not mean that it contains all natural substances.
18. Perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils, castor oil, lemon oil, grapefruit oil, rosewood oil, and alcohol. Not all oils are the same.
19. Preservation when bottles are reused and canned, water is absorbed by the components of the product andortoilet wateris the smallest amount retained.
20. Plets of perfume remain on the skin for quite a long time after application.
21. Onscent perfumes and colognes are not recognized as medicines.
22. Pm, is the smallest amount of perfume that can be put in the mouth.
23. Uate the degree of concentration of scent at the perfume and cologne bottles.
24. Hannipt manufacture is intended for personal use and not for commercial purposes.